Our camper vans include insurance, there is a damage waiver however which is 50,000yen, the basic insurance covers one driver aged 24-75.

Our insurance company can arrange insurance cover for additional drivers, and people outside this age range, please contact us for more details. 

The vehicle has third party insurance which covers as below.

- Bodily Injury/ Death (Unlimited per person)
- Property Damage (Unlimited per occurrence (Deductible: 50,000 YEN))
- Rented Vehicle (Up to market value per occurrence (Deductible: 50,000YEN))
- Road Services, should something happen you will be taken care of, just let you know and road side services can assist you with lost keys or heaven forbid a flat battery. 

Our latest articles


Nine Things to Love in Nagahama!

Good morning & good evening, dear Dream Drivers.  Today we’ve got something for those...

castle spring.jpg

5 Spots in Japan You Can't Miss

Japan has become a popular travel destination. Its extensive culture, beautiful language, and deli...


Where to Go on a Road Trip in Japan

From bustling cities dominated by skyscrapers to traditional wooden shrines upon mountains, Japan...

neon lights.jpg

Driving Rules in Japan that Might be Different

So, you’ve decided to go road tripping in Japan. Good for you!  Road tripping is suc...