The Kuma Van
The Hiace long/ wide is the van we feel is most ideal for vanlife style conversion in Japan.
It has enough space for a queen size bed and a seperate bed for adult friends/ children.
There is ample room for lounging in the van on a rainy night, a small kitchen with fridge and outside pull draw cooking facilities.
Beneath the queen size bed is plenty of storage space for luggage and it also holds the water for the sink/ shower at the back.
This price does not include the van, this is just for build and fixtures, the van can be sourced by our team or directly with consulation.
– Queen master bed with comfy memory foam mattress
– Fasp rear seat folds into a semi double sized bed, with space to strech out.
– 3 seater fasp seat equiped with isofix
– total 6 seats with seat belts
– Seating platform behind front chairs to seat 6 people around a table (swival chair is optional)
– Kitchen with sink and fridge
– Pull out cooking space at rear of vehicle while camping
– Plenty of storage space under the queen bed, 70cm high, 100cm wide and 190cm deep.
– Lithium battery system 200ah
– Maxxair fan
– Webasto Fridge
– FF heater (optional)
– Smart inverter which can run 2000w, also solar (optional)
– Quick charge, 40ah charger while driving ensuring you never run out of juice
– 2 power points inside the van
– Shore power hook up for recharging
– 10 litres of clean water and a 10 litre grey tank
– 12v water pump, embedded sink
– extendable shower hose